During this season of giving, if each of you enjoying our website contributed at least $5, it would help tremendously in supporting our 2017 operatic events. That’s right: even just the price of a cup of coffee will make a difference. We are a cultural non-profit organization which, together with your generosity, will ensure that opera remains vibrant for future generations. Please click on the “Donate” button at the bottom of this page to support our mission. Thank you.
For information on how to attend the following events please contact the Guild office at 760.325.6107.
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 – 7 pm – Attitude is Everything…a Night at the Opera – in association with the Rancho Mirage Public Library – open to the public
- Friday, March 10, 2017 – 6:30 pm – Spring Operatic Recital and Fundraiser at the home of Donna J. MacMillan – open to the public by purchasing $250 ticket at 760.325.6107 – limited to 150 people; first come first served
- Friday, March 24, 2017 – 5:30 to 7:30 pm – Allegro Cocktail Party at the home of Jean C. Carrus – Allegros only
- Sunday, April 9, 2017 – 1 pm – 19th Annual Opera in the Park at Sunrise Park, Palm Springs – open to the public
- April, 2017, date to be announced – Thank You Party and Election of Officers at Smoke Tree Ranch courtesy of Yvonne and Steven Maloney – members only
- May/June, 2017 – Student Outreach – Nearly 17,000 students in the Palm Springs Unified School District benefit each year from the Guild’s Educational Outreach program