You can name the Palm Springs Opera Guild as your designated charity and a portion of your purchase will benefit the Guild every time you buy from Amazon. Amazon calls this AmazonSmile. To set up the Guild as your designated charity, simply click here, follow the prompts and fill out the appropriate fields. It’s that simple. In the future always make your Amazon purchases through AmazonSmile and you will seamlessly continue to support the programs of the Guild at no extra cost to you.
For information on how to attend the following events please contact the Guild office at 760.325.6107.
- Friday, March 10, 2017 – 6 pm – Spring Operatic Recital and Fundraiser at the home of Donna J. MacMillan featuring highlights from “Carmen” – open to the public by purchasing $250 ticket at 760.325.6107 – limited to 150 people
- Friday, March 24, 2017 – 5:30 to 7:30 pm – Allegro Cocktail Party at the home of Jean C. Carrus – Allegros only
- Sunday, April 9, 2017 – 1 pm – 19th Annual Opera in the Park at Sunrise Park, Palm Springs – open to the public
- April 25, 2017 – 5 pm – Thank You Party and Election of Officers at Smoke Tree Ranch courtesy of Yvonne and Steven Maloney – members only
- May/June, 2017 – Student Outreach – Nearly 17,000 students in the Palm Springs Unified School District benefit each year from the Guild’s Educational Outreach program